Electrical Maintenance Engineer
This well-established and successful manufacturing business with a global presence is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join them on a days basis Monday-Friday.
The main objective of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer is to maintain all systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently, safely and work on small projects as when required.
As Electrical Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include -
- Maintaining all control and instrumentation of capital plant and equipment across the site.
- Carrying out planned maintenance activities and small projects as and when required.
- Installation of new equipment and compliance with statutory legislation and internal policy. Deliver and support continuous improvement activities.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving.
To be successful in the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineer, the ideal Candidate will -
- Possess a relevant electrical engineering qualification with relevant experience.
- Possess a good understanding of production plant/equipment.
- Have control systems knowledge from a maintenance basis - must be able to carry out fault diagnosis on a range of equipment - drives, PLC's, HMI screens.
- Have experience/knowledge on fault diagnosis with PLC's.
- Have experience of installation of equipment.
Candidates suitable for this role are likely to hold the job title of Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Systems Engineer, Controls Engineer, or Electrical Technician.
On offer -
- Days based role
- Salary of £30k
- On site Gym
- Training and professional development
- Company teambuilding days and events
- Subsidised canteen
Click "Apply Now" to be considered for this role.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.