Semi Senior Accountant - Central London Practice
My client is a very successful part of a leading group of Accountants, based in a central location in London.
A lively general practice, who can offer you a friendly, supportive team environment where you can develop your technical accounting skills and have direct contact with their diverse portfolio of clients.
They are now recruiting for a Semi Senior Accountant who will be a core member of the team and assist in the bookkeeping, VAT and accounts preparation for a range of clients, including limited companies, sole traders, partnerships and individuals.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a close-knit team who can offer you progression in the form of skill development and confidence, and they will also support your study for AAT/ACCA.
The main duties include:
- Preparation of personal tax returns for directors, individuals, sole traders and rental property clients
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Preparation and review of limited company accounts
- Management of work flow tasks and client lists
- Dealing with client queries by email and telephone
- Dealing with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Supervising junior members of staff
Skills required for this role include:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an accountancy role in another Practice
- A good working knowledge of VAT (including EU VAT), and income tax
- Experience of using Quickbooks, Xero, Receiptbank would be advantageous
- Studying AAT exams
Please apply with your CV for further information.