Stress Testing Manager
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis, accuracy, efficiency, and control to frame and influence business decisions.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Stress Testing Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Build and run models to determine HSBC's position within financial and regulatory parameters (e.g. capital forecasting, asset and liability management)
- Undertake stress testing and scenario analysis,
- Demonstrate HSBC's financial resilience under changing market conditions, to business management and the regulators
- Support the independent review and challenge of models, assumptions and inputs
- Ensure alignment with the governance and control framework
- Develop expertise in financial and regulatory modelling, including the use of specialist software for scenario analysis and stress testing
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A track record of making complex business decisions with authority, considering the potential long term risks and implications
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
- A broad understanding of financial budgets/statements/models, and ability to analyse data effectively for planning, forecasting and reporting
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000AAKV.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.