IFA Administrator/IFA sales support
I’m currently working with very well established IFA practice.
My client is looking for an experienced support administrator to join their existing team.
- To provide dedicated, accurate and efficient sales support service for agreed Financial Planning Consultants
- Providing an efficient new business processing service for sales consultants, completing trades/fund switches and liaising with product providers and ensuring that new business is set up correctly
- Providing administration support in relation to valuations, transfer of servicing and client reviews to allow sales consultants to conduct efficient client meetings
- Providing an effective link between the client and the consultant ensuring that both are kept up to date with all matters relating to their financial affairs
- Ensuring that all client information is stored on the relevant system and it is updated accurately and timely checking that all compliance requirements are met
- Preparing invoices for work completed for clients
- Issuing original policy documents to clients where appropriate and checking that copy documents / contract notes are issued within the agreed turnaround timescale ensuring they are accurate and reflect the requirements of the client
- Provide post meeting administration support to consultants ensuring that all work is completed within agreed timescales
- Ensuring that any complaints (formal or informal), breaches or losses are reported to the Compliance Officer at the earliest possible opportunity
- To undertake reasonable additional duties at the request of your Line Manager as may be required from time to time
Basic knowledge of all products and funds falling within area of responsibility
Ability to build relationships with consultants and ensure an effective relationship is maintained
2 years previous experience of working for an IFA