Early Years Teaching Assistant
Job Title : EYFS Level 3 Nursery Nurse/Teaching Assistant
Date Posted: 13/04/2018
EYFS Level 3 Nursery Nurse/Teaching Assistant
- Experience within an Early Years setting
- Primary School in Central Manchester
- Opportunity to develop professionally
- Fantastic resources and facilities for the students to access
- Free CPD
Empowering Learning are currently working with a Primary School in the Central Manchester area that are looking to recruit a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work within their Foundation Unit on an on-going basis. The successful candidate must adapt to a fast-paced educational environment and be incredibly hard working and committed to their role. You should have the ability to demonstrate enthusiasm and initiative to engage students and ensure that standards of attainment are met accordingly. All we require is passionate and dedicated individuals who want to make a difference to students with Special Educational Needs.
We are looking for experienced Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurses Teaching Assistant who are excellent practitioners, who take on a creative and dynamic approach to learning and are willing to commit to on a long-term basis to the school. We are looking for individual with a genuine passion and strong understanding of the Early Years Curriculum They are looking for individuals who have a fantastic work ethic, who can bring their dedication and specialist knowledge to help students learning and development.
To be successful for this role you must:
- Hold a CACHE L3/ NVQ L3/NNEB
- Have at least one 3 months experience in an Early Years or Mainstream School setting
- Have passion and willingness to work with Early Years Students
- Comfortable assisting with personal care
- Ability to differentiate approaches to learning and excellent classroom practice
- An enhanced DBS on the update service or be happy to obtain one (Free through us if you work 20 days)
This Primary School is dedicated to providing an inclusive learning environment for all pupils by recognising their individual abilities and tailoring the curriculum that allow them to access their education. They have fantastic resources and facilities to support the students' needs accordingly and staff strive to play a significant role in their learning journey's.
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
- Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
- Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you have the skills and passion to work in this environment, we want to hear from you. Please CV online or by email to James Done or call on