Social Media Manager
Kindred Group is one of Europe's largest online gaming businesses with 11 brands, across 19 markets and serving over 21m customers. We're currently looking to recruit a social media manager who#'s genuinely passionate about social, sport, casino or online gaming.
Overseeing a team of community managers, you will take responsibility for driving social media conversations across selected core social channels. This role is to implement a pre-existing global Social Media strategy, with a primary focus in keeping the brand’s social channels up to date with fresh, cutting-edge, engaging content.
This position will help Kindred Group with its multi-brand/multi-product positioning and assist with Customer Support across social.
A bit about you:
- Previous experience in digital and specialism in sport/casino content and/or social media
- Keen interest in the mechanics and customer behaviour of online gaming.
- Previous experience of a management role in a digital-first environment.
- Proven track record of managing and engaging with customers across multiple social communities
- Experience in using Social Media Management and Monitoring Systems & tools (i.e. Social Studio, Hootsuite, Brandwatch, etc) is desirable but not essential
- A veritable thought-leader on social and content marketing.
- A finger on the social industry pulse up to date with developments throughout the social sphere and investigating potential ways of innovating our output to add value
- Proven track record of developing and delivering content marketing strategies that have achieved tangible commercial benefits.
- A strong interest in sports is a must.
- Ability to extract insights from audience data and present to senior management and key stakeholders.
For more information about the role or to apply, please click on the 'Apply on company website button'.