Page Personnel are working hand in hand with this Global business to recruit for a Credit Controller. This is a temporary assignment to cover Maternity.
This business has a huge global presence, they are market leaders within their sector. From continued growth this business are going from strength to strength. They are based in Chester with modern offices and an upbeat vibe.
This successful Credit Control Clerk will be responsible for:
- The management of your own section of the ledger to ensure payments are made promptly.
- Working to targets to reduce the % of overdue debt
- The chasing of customer debt by use of telephone and email.
- Working together with the Account Managers to effectively resolve customer queries that are delaying the collection of monies owed and keeping an accurate record of any invoices in query.
- Aiding in the forecasting of receipts for cash flow forecasting by accurately recording 'promised payments'.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
The successful credit control candidate will require the following skills;
Experience with business credit control
- Excellent systems skills
- Excellent customer service and key account handling ability
- Able to confidently discuss overdue payments
- Comfortable working towards set KPIs
This role will offer;
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Progression and training
- Great working environment