You will be working closely with the retail and wholesale teams and will span everything within the retail space from packaging for the in-house range of products to instore graphics, POS, printed material for window displays, website graphics and wholesale catalogues.
This role will suit someone with a good creative eye, whilst being technically excellent, highly organised, productive and thrives within a fast-paced environment.
- This role is a permanent placement with a fantastic UK multi-channel, multi-brand business and would be a great opportunity for the right person.
- Based in Dorking, Surrey
- Salary is £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
The focus will be on creative adaptation, implementation and art working, translating existing designs into various sizes and formats as well as creating conceptual designs and style guides for new projects and packaging.
Candidates must have experience working with Adobe CS/CC (InDesign, Photoshop,
Illustrator) in producing finished work for print and web, whilst working within branding or campaign guidelines.
- Art working of packaging, POS, brochures, banners, websites, reports and presentations for a range of clients
- Assist with catalogue versioning, email and web artwork and proofing
- Assist in the design of printed literature, adverts and digital content Retouching and visualising
- Work with the account management team to assist with the art working for key pitch presentations
- Merge work into eShots for database marketing
- Updating the online archiving and asset management of all artwork.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Diverse portfolio which demonstrates proficiency in the design of packaging, POS, banners, brochures, concept mock-ups, presentations and posters
- Some experience within the creative industry,
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- A strong desire to learn and progress within the sector
- Previous creative agency experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Although not essential, a degree in a related discipline would be highly preferable
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.