Technical Claims Negotiator
ST Recruitment is working with a motor insurance business in the heart of Milton Keynes. They are looking for a team of experienced Claims Negotiators to handle complex motor injury cases. You will be responsible for the claims from initial review through to settlement and will be given a authority level dependent on experience.
You will also be put on a development plan with the view of moving into Large Loss Investigation.
- Responsible for a case-load of Personal Injury motor claims
- Follow an end-to-end investigation process, ensuring validity of the claim and settlement value
- Investigating liability and making decisions based of all evidence provided
- Liaising with all relevant parties including other insurers, witnesses, hire companies and legal professionals
- Liaising with other departments including customer care, credit hire and legal teams
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- 2+ years' motor personal injury experience essential
- Strong commercial knowledge within motor claims
- Ability to analyse data and make decisions in regards to liability
- CII or relevant qualification preferred, but not essential
For more information please contact Sunil Talati at ST Recruitment