Behavioural Teaching Assistant
Behavioural Enhancer - North Manchester Primary School
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced behaviour enhancer to work with children within a Primary School setting in North Manchester.
This role would be perfect for a support worker, learning support assistant, sport assistant wanting to make a difference to the lives of young people. Someone who has a real passion for working with children with social, emotional and mental health problems.
If you have had experience in education, social care or sporting industries and have the ability to 'think outside the box' by incorporating creative ways of learning Empowering Learning would like to hear from you.
Key Job Requirements
- Experience in Education, Social Care, Sport, SEN.
- A genuine passion for working with pupils with social, emotional and mental health issues.
- Highly motivated.
- Behaviour management. (Team teach qualification would be advantageousbut not essential.)
- Available 5 days per week between the hours of 8am - 4pm.
- Holds a DBS on the update service. (If not don't worry we can put you through this and refund you the money after only 20 days)
In return, when working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from;
- A dedicated consultant specialising in the SEN sector who has a wealth of experience working closely with various special schools across Manchester. We are committed to finding you the right role and setting and will continue to support you during your assignment.
- Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
- DBS cash back scheme.
If you are looking to make a difference to children's learning and use your expertise to aid their development, please contact us today on or email