Area Support Manager - Nationwide (Highend Brand)
- Are you a Multi-Site Manager / Cluster Manager looking to take the next step in your career?
- Are you willing to travel and support stores nationwide?
If yes, then this role is perfect for you:
Established high-end retailer selling stylish bags and suitcases is currently recruiting for a skilled and experienced Area Support Manager, to Support the Area Manager whilst the business continues to grow and open up new stores nationwide. With stores across the UK and Internationally this blue-chip business is the best at what they do and are inviting a Senior Manager to join the team and take a leading role in the growth of the brand across the UK.
Role & Requirements:
- As an Area Support Manager, you will support the Area Manager and to also help with future store openings around the country.
- You MUST be willing to travel anywhere within the UK to support stores (if and when required).
- As an Area Support Manager you MUST be willing to stay in specific locations for a month at a time (again this could be anywhere within the UK/Ireland).
- As an Area Support Manager, you will be 2nd in line to the Area Manager and offer support to Store Managers during challenging situations, as well as troubleshoot and work within underperforming stores and improve sales
- You will be involved in the recruitment of new managers, overseeing stores KPI’s and cost control, as well as getting involved in the daily operations of certain stores
To be suitable for this role you will need to be:
- Currently working as a Multi-Site Store Manager / Designate Manager or Area Support Manager
- Be willing to work around the UK to support the business and be flexible to travel as and when required.
- As an Area Support Manager you will be willing to stay in some areas for long periods
- You will need to be enthusiastic, passionate and ambitious, able to work to and achieve sales targets, acting as an ambassador for the business and brand at all times
Along with an attractive salary, this role also included a monthly bonus scheme, 28 days holiday per year and pension.
You will also be a part of an establishes and reputable business that will offer future career development as well as being part of a great team.
The suitable candidate will have the opportunity to further progress their career within the business and be an integral part to the ongoing success of the brand Nationwide