Order Processor (Technical)
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an efficient, process-driven individual with a keen eye for detail to manage and take ownership of incoming orders!
- Recieve and process incoming orders from customers via telephone and email
- Understand a floor plan from a customer order and floor plan (trained in house)
- Manage accounts and projects to ensure jobs run smoothly, timely and to the correct specifications
- Suggest alternative methods or ideas when problems arise
- Liaise with various departments on a daily basis to keep the customer updated as to the status of their order
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Technically minded with a logical thought process
- An understanding of dimensions and measurements
- Professional telephone and email manner - confident and clear communication
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Detail conscious
- Tenacious and driven
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.