B1 Aircraft Engineer
Growth Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a B1 Licensed Engineer to join a well-established company within the Cranfield area. The company provides innovative solutions to aerospace issues and is a market leader in rapid prototyping of new aerospace concepts.
The main responsibilities for the B1 Licensed Engineer is as follows, but not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of airframe/engines and mechanical systems engineering.
- Implementing all mechanical activities on aircraft, servicing, modifications and fault rectification.
- Being responsible for inspections associated with the company approvals (PART 145)
- Control of work packs issued.
- Issuing EASA Form 1's and CRS’s (PART 145).
- Supporting the Head of Aircraft Maintenance Group in seeking new business opportunities.
- Be responsible for assigned mechanical parts manufacture under the company's PART 145 and 21G approvals.
- Completing critical and vital inspections.
Desirable attributes and qualifications:
- Aviation engineering background.
- Hold EASA PART 66 AMEL with type ratings applicable to company PART 145 approvals.
- Aeronautical engineering certificate or equivalent.
- In depth knowledge of British and European Airworthiness Requirements(CAA/EASA including PART 145, AS/EN 9100 and BCAR A8-23)
- Human factors knowledge in relation to aircraft maintenance.
- Fundamental knowledge and practical experience of technical libraries and data control.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Ability to exercise initiative and make practical decisions.
- Able to work as a team player.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks.
- 26 Days holiday plus statutory public holidays.
- Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 12% company contribution) opt in, salary sacrifice.
- Discretionary employee operating profit bonus scheme.
- Childcare vouchers scheme, salary sacrifice.
- Life insurance scheme
- Flexible working hour (may flex an hour a day)
- Subsided gym membership
- Professional membership subscriptions
- Free parking on site
If you would like to know about this opportunity please contact Growth Recruitment Ltd.
Growth Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and are a recruitment agency working on behalf of our client.