Mechanical Design Engineer
A leading manufacturing of niche products in one of the world's busiest sectors require an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their Design Team based in Glasgow. The successful candidate must be confident, self-motivated, and enthusiastic. They must also be able to work on projects as part of a team or on an individual basis.
* Design products using latest 3d modelling techniques
* Create assembly & detailed part drawings for manufacture
* Prepare purchase requisitions & bills of material
* Use CAM software to program cnc parts
* Liaise with admin team & customers to assist with quote preparation
* Travel to customer sites to carry out surveys on existing equipment
The Essential Skills:
* Relevant Qualification in a Mechanical Engineering discipline
* Solid work experience in an engineering role
* Must have Autodesk Inventor & Autocad (preferably 2015 onward) experience in a working environment
* Be available to travel to customer sites globally
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive the opportunity to work with a market leading organisation at the forefront of their industry.
For more info apply online today or contact Simon Cairns on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.