We are looking to recruit two Multi-skilled Engineers to join a fast moving food manufacturer in Enfield, North London.
Due to company expansion, we are seeking a Multi-skilled Engineer with a proven track record in problem solving, someone who is up for a challenge and a keen eye for detail.
The company specialise in the production of edible oils, coconut creams and flour, and expansion is leading to the need for two engineers to join a company who is leading their market from the front. The Enfield site has seen major investment over the last six months and are looking for engineers to aid the growth of the business.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following skills and experiences
- Previous experience as a Multi-skilled Engineer within the food or fmcg environment.
- Experience of responding to breakdowns
- Implementing PPM schedules in line with company policy
- PLC fault diagnostics
- Improving overall equipment efficiency and performance
We are also interested in hearing from you if you have one of the following qualifications
- Recognised engineering qualifications (NVQ/HNC/HND/BTEC)
- Time-served apprenticeship
- 16 th /17 th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Food industry experience
The Multi-skilled Engineer role offers an attractive salary of £45,000, on a day shift pattern (8 hour shift covering between 6am - 11pm). The role offers a great holiday package and other company benefits, good pension scheme and a great working environment.
The role will be challenging and will test the best of Multi-skilled Engineers. However if you are up for a challenge and would like to join an expanding business then this role is definitely for you.