Sales Advisor - Ware
Sales Advisor - Ware
40 Hours per week over 5 days
Tuesday – Saturday
We now have an opportunity for a Sales Advisor to join our team at our Ware branch, to provide exceptional service to our customers in store. You will play a vital part in helping us serve customers and keeping the branch running smoothly - experience with our products isn't necessary, if you bring great customer service and team working skills to the table, we'll give you everything you need to succeed.
Conveniently located on the Marsh Lane Industrial Estate, Ware branch joined the Brewers family in 2009. Inside our Ware Decorator Centre you’ll find a large showroom that showcases our Brewers Home range, wallpapers, blinds, curtains and designer and trade paints as well as all the necessary sundries needed to help our customers get the results they need.
Brewers is a family run business, with over 110 years’ history in our industry. We are the first choice for the professional Decorator, with 158 branches nationwide. We enjoy a growing base of retail customers who value our quality products, advice and excellent service.
As the newest member of our team, you will:
- Provide exceptional service to customers in branch, to deliver upon our reputation for quality Brewers service
- Use product knowledge to provide recommendations and help customers find the best product for their needs
- Mix paint for Customers, process specialist orders, and request special stock within the Branch network
- Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs and allow us to provide a comprehensive service
- Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
Who we're looking for:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, to understand and translate customer requirements into product recommendations
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality - happy to help both customers and colleagues
- Enjoys working and supporting a team, but can be relied upon to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn, develop skills, and progress within our industry
- Product knowledge, previous retail experience or experience in a decorator’s merchant would be advantageous but not essential, as full training will be given to the right candidate
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free life assurance
- 5% of your salary employer contribution to the pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
- Profit share scheme after qualifying period
- Staff discounts
- Staff uniform
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service pro rata for part time staff
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc
- Childcare Voucher scheme
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply Now button on this of this page to complete the mandatory application form.
Please note – we have a specified timescale within which to appoint and train. This role may be removed from listings before the closing date if we are successful in finding an appointment.
We are unfortunately unable to respond to all applications, due to the volume of response we receive. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks of the closing date of this vacancy, please accept your application as unsuccessful on this occasion.