A fantastic 3 month, temporary to permanent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant in a Healthcare business based in Tunbridge Wells. This business is private equity backed and experiencing rapid growth whilst being engaged in a number of potential acquisitions. As a result they are looking to bolster their finance team to support and align with business strategy.The role will be responsible for the presentation and reporting of management information, including budgeting, forecasting and review process across three divisions
- Working with Financial Controller and CFO to enhance board reporting pack and liaison with Key Execs and business heads, CEO and MD for each division
- Development and production of Board reporting pack to drive quantitative analysis and qualitative commentary to understand business performance
- Development of effective group flash reporting by work day 3
- Working with Financial Controller to compress reporting timeline from work day 10 to work day 5, onboarding new acquisitions to deliver the same
- Maintenance of group Capex register and fixed asset schedules
- Development and ongoing maintenance of 12-18 month cashflow model across group and alignment with group management accounts and forecasts
- Supporting integration of current and new acquisitions to transition accounting processes into the group finance team
- Support on integration cost efficiency projects, e.g. Case Management division and right sizing group finance to produce management accounts
- Qualified accountant with senior level experience in multi site operations, budgeting, forecasting and reporting to tight timescales
- The successful candidate will need to an excellent communicator, modelling specialist and able to deal with key stakeholders internally and externally and manage multiple projects.
- Experience health/social care experience desirable but not a mandatory requirement.
- Experience in a private equity backed business would be desirable but not essential.