Trainee Financial Adviser
NJR are currently working with a leading National firm of Financial Advisors providing wealth management, strategic financial planning, employee benefits and pension services.
A newly created opportunity is now available for a Trainee Financial Advisor (who will be on an 18 month fast track programme) to join their team. The successful candidate will be exposed to a full and in depth training programme over the 18 month duration.
You will monitor new business progress and chase outstanding documentation on behalf of the Financial Advisers; whilst ensuring all new business submitted to the insurance company is fully completed and compliant. You will also be working alongside the financial advisors who will give you full and ongoing support throughout the process.
Daily duties will consist of;
- Process new applications for business both in online and paper format
- Carry out all compliance administration associated with new business, this includes ensuring forms are completed and chasing information where necessary
- Update the new business register and intelligent office
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post daily; scan, logging and distributing to the relevant individual
- Deal with any client correspondence and daily tasks regarding ongoing cases and queries from financial advisers ensuring they are kept up to date on their cases
- Provide financial advisers with valuations in a timely fashion
- Ensure clients files contain valuation information and email to financial advisers with a paper copy available at their request
The successfully candidate will need to have previous experience working within an IFA / Pensions environment. You will have excellent knowledge in MS Word and Excel and have solid communication & articulation skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
For further information please contact one of specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7657