The CRM Administrator will manage the CRM system and data maximising profitable contract sales and retention for the business.
The CRM Administrator will be joining a global Business Services organisation based in Uxbridge supporting numerous industries and business where they have specialise and dedicated brands. You will be joining an established brand and function who can provide continued development.
The CRM Administrator will manage the CRM system and utilise data, key responsibilities include:
- CRM support to the wider business
- Manage CRM selection for marketing and sales activity
- Drive optimum usage of data for cross, up selling and future business
- Lead training
- Management of user accounts
- Oversea the integration of data from lead generation companies
- Develop and maintain lead reporting suites
To be right for the CRM Administrator role you will have a track record in CRM administration ideally with knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and will have advanced Excel skills. You will be a strong communicator and happy running training with sales and marketing teams.
Salary is up to £33,000 plus benefits