Group Reporting Accountant
The role involves responsibility over financial controls and policies, and ensuring all financial data is accurate and compliant.
My Client is a global organisation that provides products and services to a wide array of industries. They are a pioneer in innovation and continuously strive to provide the best to their customers.
- Applying USGAAP in the company context
- Responsibility for operation and execution of reporting policies
- Be a subject matter expert on reporting topics
- Contribute to group projects
- Responsibility for financial controls and be the main contact for external auditors
It is essential that the successful candidate has a strong background from a large accountancy practice, preferably at manager level. Candidates that have experience in an internal audit function within a multinational company will also be considered.
A deep understanding of USGAAP is essential.
An excellent opportunity with a competitive salary, additional benefits and international elements.