Strategy & Performance Manager
A dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company within the Financial Services sector has an opportunity for a Strategy and Performance Manager to join their organisation.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for a range of strategic and operational functions and as such it would also be highly advantageous to have experience of working closely with a range of senior stakeholders setting up new processes and procedures to drive performance. They will also be responsbile for leading a team which ensures that the operations managers have the appropriate insight and analysis to operate efficiently and effectively and execute collections strategies.
- Drive process and performance improvement
- Identify opportunities and implement in line with agreed strategy
- Support Operations Managers with insights and MI to help them improve efficiency and increase effectiveness
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, commercial teams and also represent the department at risk committee meetings
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly MI reports
- SAS experience preferred but primary function is to manage the team to use data and provide insights
- Experience of working in C&R or a credit risk function
- Strong analytical skills
To submit your CV please click apply or, should you wish to discuss the position, please feel to call Mark Carrigg at Sanderson Recruitment on the details provided.