Head of Marketing
Robert Walters are working exclusively with a client in Milton Keynes with the recruitment of Head of Marketing. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be able to create and Lead the Marketing Department.
I am keen to hear from an experienced Brand/Social Media Manager from a Leisure/hospitality background to join my client in Milton Keynes for an exciting opportunity to create and lead the Marketing Department.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand's reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
You will need to be hands-on and take responsibility for management and creation of campaigns, social media marketing, digital marketing and loyalty programmes.
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to how the business develops
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to market strategies
- Drive and innovate our sales strategy - Social Media and website management
- Be in charge of marketing budgets and allocate/invest funds
- Trend analysis
- Social Media marketing and campaigns
- Advertising campaigns
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from inception to execution
- Develop a new website strategy and lead a project to implement with new and existing suppliers
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and engage our target groups
You Must have:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or equivalent qualification
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Leisure/hospitality background
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords
- SEO skills
- Trend Analysis
- Social Media marketing campaigns
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate, motivated and creative