Senior Management Accountant - Central London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Management Accountant to join an international financial consultancy based in the heart of London. My client is seeking a progressive Management Accountant who has a drive to progress their career and the ability to demonstrate strong commercial acumen as they continue to grow on annual basis. The successful candidate will have previous experience working within a practice firm and be fully qualified.
- Full review of management accounts, reports and VAT returns, ensuring technical accuracy and any anomalies investigated and resolved
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met.
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs including revenue reconciliations, comprehensive multi-currency and multi-territory reporting and consolidated accounts
- Supervision of Accounts Assistants and Financial Administrators, ensuring they are completing their work accurately, providing guidance where necessary
- Dealing with technical queries
- Review online BACs payment submissions
- Assisting the department manager
You must have the following skills outlined below:
- Be an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with post-qualification experience
- Experience of supervising staff
- Be completely conversant with QuickBooks Online and Xero accounting software
- Strong IT skills and excellent knowledge of excel
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Good VAT knowledge
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients
- Self-disciplined, organised, proactive, able to make and justify own decisions
- A willingness to grow within a commercial environment where client care is the primary focus
- An enthusiastic, smart working individual with a "can do" attitude
- Smart and professional in appearance
If this role strikes you as a development opportunity for your career, please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to reply to the applicants that are successfully short listed, it is the policy of KSRC INTERNATIONAL only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK