Are you experienced within the Legal sector and looking to further your career specialising in probate? If so this could be the job for you!
- To provide the Probate Manager with assistance in managing all aspects of probate files and in administering estates through a newly developed bespoke probate case management system.
- This role will involve both telephone and direct client contact, in most cases with clients who have recently lost someone close to them and as such a high degree of sensitivity, tact and professionalism is required at all times. The role will also involve a high volume of correspondence with clients, most of which is generated through the case management system following the initial inputting of the information, therefore accuracy and attention to detail is fundamental to maintain the firm's quality service to clients.
Key Skills Required:
- Volume and accuracy of work produced
- Pro-active approach to understanding probate processes and procedures
- Client satisfaction with level of service provided
- Basic understanding of probate processes and procedures.
- Some experience working within a probate department and a basic understanding of probate processes and procedures is necessary for the role.
- Previous experience of using case management systems is essential
- Planning and Organising
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Building Relationships and Team-Working
- Client Care
- Preparation of all probate documentation to be generated through the probate case management system under the supervision of the Probate Manager. Such documentation will include:
- Initial correspondence to clients
- Letters to beneficiaries and executors and any other third parties
- Managing responses from third parties
- Sending out correspondence to the probate registry
- Dealing with tax returns
- Account reconciliation
- Preparation of estate accounts
- Payments to residuary beneficiaries
- To ensure the case management system is continually updated with client information to enable accurate probate documentation to generated through the system
- To set up new files and close completed files accurately and in accordance with the firm's file management procedures
- To attend to clients both on the telephone and in person, ensuring enquiries are either dealt with or passed to the Probate Manager without unnecessary delay
- To undertake any other duties relating to probate work which from time to time may be allocated
To find out more about this role please contact Jasmine Oakes at Huntress on
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.