Digital Producer, Central London - £35,000 to £45,000
A creative digital communications agency based in London are looking for a Digital Producer to join the team. The agency work with clients from multiple sectors, helping them put together creative, engaging digital products and campaigns of the highest quality. They are continuing to expand and as such are looking to add a Producer to the team.
As Digital Producer you will manage the delivery of digital projects, the agency has a multi-channel approach and as such you will be working on a wide range of projects including web builds, microsites and digital content. You will manage all aspects of delivery, project requirements, budgets, resourcing and tracking with support from the Head of Delivery. You may also be involved in client handling, keeping clients up to date with project progress.
Applicants should come from an agency background with experience managing the delivery of a wide range of digital projects across multiple platforms, this could include marketing and advertising campaigns as well as more product focussed digital work. An understanding of the digital production process will be paramount, as will a desire to work for in a fastmoving creative environment, capable of delivering, multiple projects, sometimes to tight deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing project plans
- Scheduling, budgeting, resource management
- Monitoring project progress
- Deadline management
- Foreseeing any potential issues
- Supporting Head of Delivery
- Client handling
- Presenting to clients, assisting with client handling
- 2+ years digital agency experience
- Digital delivery experience
- Ability to manage client expectations
- Multi-platform digital experience
- Knowledge of digital PM tools ( agile, Jira etc )
- Experience with Slack, Basecamp, InVision
- Problem solving
- Creative input
- Strategic approach
This is a great opportunity for a talented Digital producer to join a growing, creative digital agency with a great client list. If you think you would be interested please do get in touch to find out more.