Chase and Holland are excited to be working with an innovative, fast growing business based in Alfreton. They are looking for a management accountant to aid strategy and analysis on the finance team.
- Production of monthly management accounts across your given operation
- Analysing costs and variances to budgets
- Acting as an advisor to key stakeholders and maintaining a position of influence
- Mentoring administrative staff and acting as a role model at all times
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Producing monthly management accounts across all business operations and projects
- Providing guidance and support to administrative assistants
- Documenting and reporting monthly costs and KPIs
- Developing reporting systems and capturing accurate and relevant data
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Analysing variances to production budgets
- Preparing monthly budgets and forecasts
- Assisting with periodic balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with senior management and key stakeholders with regards to cost and analysis
- Advising on the financial impact of company decisions
- Working on ad hoc projects as required by senior management
- Providing commercial finance support and guidance to key stakeholders across the business
- Positively influencing and strengthening working relationships across the company
This is a great opportunity to join a large business that offers development and progression. My client is keen to find someone with experience of both management accounts and costings, ideally within the engineering or manufacturing sectors. The successful candidate will be confident working autonomously and have a process driven approach to their work.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.