Walking Photocopier Engineer - London - Competitive salary
Job Title: Walking Photocopier Engineer
Location: London (Zones 1- 6)
Basic Salary: up to £25,000 - £40,000 (relevant to experience) + Bonus, travel card (zones 1-6), laptop, phone, 25 days + stat, company incentives, on-going training provided
Our Client is a fantastic organisation that is growing rapidly. They are looking to recruit talented photocopier engineers, who can grow with them and help to continue to deliver the outstanding service they have become known for.
They are looking to expand their successful team in London. The current opportunity is for a walking photocopier engineer covering the London area. The successful candidate will be carrying out repair and preventative maintenance on predominantly Konica Minolta and HP equipment but also some Canon, Ricoh etc. On-going training will be provided to enable the incumbent to reach their full potential and allow the Client to offer the best possible service to their clients.
- To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Can do attitude
- Min. 1 year recent experience as a photocopier engineer
- Good technical understanding
- Customer service experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- IT/Solutions experience
- Manufacturer (Konica Minolta) training
- Network trained
- Driven and keen to learn new skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please note: Due to the high number of CV’s we expect to receive, if you have not heard back from us within a week of your application you have not been successful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for future positions for which you may be suited to.