My client is a highly reputable, long-running lift company with an office based in Romford, Essex looking for a highly experience professional in the lift industry with managerial experience.
An opportunity has arisen to join the company as a Repairs Manager based in Romford, with the expectation of attending clients' sites on occasion to carry out site surveys.
The role for the successful applicant will involve;
- The management of repairs and submission of works' quotations.
- Quotations, ordering parts and scheduling of all repairs from minor to major works whilst maintaining effective communication with the customer
- Managing engineers on a day to day basis, assigning works and dealing with absence, appraisals and engineers' concerns.
- Liaising with clients on site and via email. quoting for works and dealing with aftercare enquiries.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Repairs Manager will have;
- Excellent leadership skills and management skills, proven in a similar previous role.
- A relevant engineering qualification, preferably industry specific (lift industry).
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Ability to work accurately and quickly in a fast moving B2B and consumer market.
- A full UK driving license.
- Experience in lift major & minor repairs.
The package for the successful candidate for the role of the Repairs Manager will offer;
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Company vehicle.
- Many high-street discounts and perks.
- Company pension scheme.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills my client, please apply below.