A larger than average community school in North West London is offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced KS2 primary school teacher and Science Co-ordinator.
- Accessible location on tube and overground lines as well as bus routes
- Excellent team of experienced support staff that assist heavily in planning and daily running of the class
- TLR for Science Leadership Role
- Excellent Facilities & Resources
- Warm and Friendly Headteacher
Pupils achieve very well throughout the school because of excellent teaching and outstanding support for their additional needs. In addition the pupils' great enjoyment and appreciation of the school is evident in their excellent behaviour and very positive attitudes to learning.
The school invites applications from experienced primary school teachers, ideally with relevant KS2 teaching experience. You must hold a recognised teaching qualification alongside QTS. It would be essential to be adaptable, flexible and confident in your teaching to be successful in this role, as well as being prepared to take on additional responsibility.
For further information on this role as a Primary Teacher, please email an updated CV to Luke at Reeson Education as soon as possible.