A world leading research and development team require an Industry based Preclinical Biochemist. An evolving role with motivating progression and fantastic benefits within a company that offers vast training and progression opportunities. If you have a hunger for discovery and a determined and motivated attitude to help fight disease this position will be a perfect position for you.
- Specimen analysis
- Experiment design to test theories regarding chemical functions in the body
- Investigating abnormal biochemical conditions
- Analysing chemicals in the body, using techniques such as gel electrophoresis and amino acid assay
- Working closely with other scientists including chemist’s pharmacologists and toxicologists
- Keeping up to date with scientific literature and knowledge
- Writing reports of findings
- Applying for funding
- Presenting findings at biochemistry meetings
- A relevant BSc such as biochemistry, chemistry or biology
- Research driven
- The ability to work both independently and in a team
- A methodical and thorough attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for novel therapeutics discovery
RBW Consulting is a principal recruitment company in their respective specialist pharmaceutical areas. Offering global coverage to clients and candidates. Correlating candidate’s skill sets to promote growth and progression whilst providing companies with exceptional talent enabling them to make an impact and find the answers.
Please use the contact details aside to discuss the role.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960521121