35K - 40K
Are you ready for your next job opportunity with a market leading and global book publisher? If you're looking for an opportunity to shape the digital marketing development of an influential international publishing company, then this position will be an excellent match for you!
This leading publishing company is famed for its insightful research and the commitment to accessible information for all. This is a company which thrives on taking the lead on important issues and producing quality results. As a Marketing Manager you will have the opportunity to work closely with an impressive range of recognisable partners and brands. Working within a supportive team, you'll have the opportunity to further develop the digital marketing function and work on a number of other projects from branding and product to new website launches.
- Increase brand engagement through various marketing channels to generate growth and acquisition.
- Generate leads for the sales team to optimise reach.
- Work closely with sales team to create upsell opportunities to the existing clients.
- Produce marketing strategies to support the development of marketing campaigns.
- Will have experience across marketing channels including PPC, Paid Social and SEO which will allow you to hit the ground running.
- Will be results-driven and data-minded to effectively analyse campaigns and results to report effectively and provide recommendations.
- With strong CMS knowledge, you'll be comfortable with website management and content writing to
- You will have experience with web analytics tools such as Webtrends in order to monitor performance.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a CV boosting organisation, apply now to be considered for an interview.