Senior Account Manager - Medical Education (AGENCY)
Your new role
Are you an experienced medical education account handler who would like to work with a successful agency? My client, who are based a short walk from the tube stations in central London are looking for senior account manager to join their growing and expanding company. The company specialise in therapy areas such as oncology, specialised medication, chronic disease management, diabetes, cardiology, cosmetic and dermatology. Your day to day duties will be varied but will include the following:
- Contribution to the advance planning of weekly activities
- Contribution to the financial aspects of the programmes
- Overseeing the development of monthly status reports
- Setting up status update meetings which will be internal and external – driving the agendas
- Discussing team resource with the account director
- Ensuring all programmes meet Clients’ marketing and communication needs.
- Take on the development of line-reports and programme team members, and for pastoral management of line-reports.
- Develop market and competitor intelligence
- Explore new business opportunities
- Contribute to new business proposals that demonstrate added value of thinking, strategic robustness and creativity.
- Ensure projects are complete on time, within budget and to a high standard
Plus more, which can be spoken about in more detail following your successful application.
Your new company
Your new company are leading independent agency that can offer you a clear career progression and a flexible working environment where you can take hands on approach to your role. Reporting to the account director, you should demonstrate leadership and you should exemplify the company’s core values day to day, enabling others working in the company to adopt these principles fully.
Your new company have an extensive track record of success; at their core they bring data agility, scientific storytelling and convergence of technology as well as an insight-driven problem solving. My client describes themselves as energetic and passionate about what they do, hardworking yet a fun environment to work in. My client regards their staff as the most valuable asset, resulting in us looking for like minded people to join their growing and expanding team.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You should possess either a PhD, or a degree in science at 2:1 or above.
- Work experience within an agency is highly desirable and ideally within a healthcare communications environment. If you have worked within medical education before this would be a huge advantage to your application.
- You should be able to work with flexibility, able to work within a team and you should have strong written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail and a committed personality.
- The most likely therapy areas will be diabetes, cardiology, cosmetic or dermatology. If you have experience in these areas this would be a strong advantage to your application.
What you’ll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary, as well as an opportunity to grow and continue learning in your role. As well this, my client will offer you strong and clear career development and the chance to be part of the companies exciting time of growth. Flexible working hours can be discussed on application.
What you need to do now
If this role sounds of interest to you, please click apply now. Alternatively if you wish to discuss this role or other Healthcare Communication opportunities in more detail then please contact Megan Rycraft on +44 (O)1293 584 300 or Megan.Rycraft @rbwconsulting .com
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960524079