Relief Community Support Worker
Purpose of the Position:
To provide care and support to individuals within their own home.
- To develop and maintain the skills of the service user by encouraging and involving them in day to day activities, participating in service users’ chosen activities and enhancing community networks.
- To facilitate and support the person to make all decisions affecting their life.
- To support the service user to maintain their health and general wellbeing.
- To carry out household duties, in a way that involves the person as much as possible.
- To support the service user to plan social activities and holidays and to accompany the service user when required.
- To maintain records as required by the service and service user.
This is a relief role.