IT Procurement Manager - FTSE 100
Due to an exciting transformation of their procurement function, blue-chip financial services major seeks a passionate IT procurement expert to spearhead much-needed change in their global sourcing team. The successful applicant will possess outstanding gravitas, insight and the ambition required to drive this critical spend area towards best-in-class.
This exciting procurement role will see you working extensively across the IT category by:
- Collaboratively working with executive stakeholders to implement forefront strategy implementation for this complex category
- Highlighting the importance of procurement for the brand's success to gain increasing control over budgets and key suppliers
- Inspiring the wider Procurement team around you, providing insightful leadership and effectively managing resources on category & sourcing projects
This opportunity is the perfect challenge for you, an excellent procurement professional, to unleash your expertise to new heights within the procurement and financial services industry.
Required Skills and Experience
- IT procurement expertise - across software, hardware, telecoms and cloud services
- Impressive blue-chip experience, with evidence of progression and high commercial achievements (cost savings, risk eradication, SRM)
- Exceptional engagement skills, with a proven track record in influencing Executives to further Procurement's image
- Strong degree from a good university (or equivalent)
Procurement opportunities within such a world-class, innovative firm such as this are few and far between. With a clear procurement goal, clear career progression and a great team-orientated atmosphere, this role is one that must be explored.
If you wish to apply directly or find out more, then email me directly at jobsDP@bramwithconsulting.co.uk