Part Time Account Manager (nutrition, 10am-3pm), Norfolk/Suffolk
PART TIME ACCOUNT MANAGERS – NUTRITION – NEWLY CREATED POSITIONS
Monday – Friday 10am to 3pm; permanent role; 25 days holiday per year - ideal for candidates with personal commitments outside of these hours
We are currently recruiting for 2 part-time account manager vacancies in the following geographical areas:
SR 4448 Norfolk/Suffolk
SR 4449 Bristol/Gloucestershire
Working Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 3 PM ,in these newly created permanent roles, you will be responsible for promoting a market leading ‘household name’ range of clinically proven, delicious cholesterol lowering foods (including yoghurts, mini drinks and spreads) to healthcare professionals at primary care level within the geographical area in question, including GPs and practice nurses.
In these interesting roles which have been created to support the ongoing growth of this established brand you will be tasked with achieving positive endorsement for the product range through influencing healthcare professionals, upskilling them to enable them to educate their patients on the health benefits of plant-based esters, raising awareness of the products in order to ensure they become the brands recommended most often.
As our client wishes to truly engage with their customer base, they are specifically seeking to recruit candidates who are UK qualified healthcare professionals – i.e. dietician, GP, nurse, pharmacist. In addition to this essential skill, interested applicants must also meet the following criteria:
- Must have previous proactive sales experience – should be able to demonstrate strong selling, influencing and negotiation skills
- Must live on territory with a willingness to travel to head office/events as required (dates will be notified in advance)
- possess a good understanding of the NHS environment
- Highly organised with strong business planning skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Competent analytical, numerical and IT skills
- self-confidence and high level of personal drive
- Hold a full UK driving license (with no more than 6 points); please note we cannot accept applications from individuals with a prior driving ban
- Eligible to work in the UK on a full time, permanent basis – unfortunately we will not be able to consider candidates requiring sponsorship.
In return, you will be rewarded with a comprehensive package including basic salary, tax free daily allowance, company car, pension, private healthcare, plus a range of flexible benefits.
To register your interest please apply online or send us your CV directly – rest assured that all applications and conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence, and that your CV will not be sent to this or any other organisation without your express consent to do so. You would be welcome to contact us prior to applying if you require further information about the client company or to enquire about your suitability.
Whilst we would like to reply to every email unfortunately this is not always possible; if you have not received a response from us and you think your experience matches the criteria outlined in the advert closely, then please follow up with a telephone call as occasionally online application do not reach us. If we do not progress with your application to this role you would of course be very welcome to apply for other opportunities we are advertising.
If you know someone else who may be interested in one of these vacancies or who is actively seeking employment, then please pass on our details to them - you will receive £500 as a 'thank you' if we successfully place them in a new role.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960520223