Due to historical process issues we have a short term requirement within our Sales Ledger team.
The role will involve:
- Raising credit notes to clear a backlog of agreed charge backs, shortage claims and returns;
- Followed by the allocation of credit notes to match Excel based reconciliations.
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Previous experience of Sage 200 or similar accounting package (sales ledger);
- Diligent with good attention to detail;
- Learns quickly and takes ownership;
- Good time keeping and reliable.
Training will be provided on the system / process.
Duration 4-6 weeks.
Pay rate £10.00 per hour.
Company DescriptioninMusic is the parent company for a family of leading music technology and DJ brands that includes: AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Pro, Rane, ION Audio, M-Audio, Marantz Professional, Marq Lighting, MixMeister, Numark and Sonivox.
We are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation in the DJ, music production, live sound, musical instrument, pro audio, and consumer electronic industries.