Sales Account Manager - Clinical Pathology
Are you trapped in a position that no longer challenges you? Are you the type of individual that can walk into an organisation and be a 'game changer'? If the answer is yes then, please read further!
You will engage with large and complex NHS pathology accounts to drive sales in areas where the company does not currently have a presence. With each account potentially worth in excess of £1.5m the role demands a powerful and respected presence to meet and negotiate with NHS and other healthcare professionals. You will be supported by a large team of sales, technical and operational specialists so your past experience of working with cross-functional teams will be put to good use to ensure all targets are met. In effect, you will spearhead all business activity for new business in your region.
This is a global healthcare company with a successful, and growing, pathology diagnostics business which encompasses systems from high volume clinical analysers to specialist molecular technologies. They offer cutting-edge products to their customers, and outstanding training, support, and development to their employees. The company actively promotes from within so there are genuine opportunities to progress your career once you've proven yourself.
In order to apply you should meet all or most of the following criteria:
- Degree or higher in biomedical sciences (clinical experience in Clinical Chemistry/ Haematology etc.)
- Proven track record of diagnostic sales into private and NHS pathology accounts
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels within the NHS
- Experience orchestrating and measuring a range of pathology projects to drive business success
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to work autonomously as well as in a cross-functional team
- Competitive basic salary, depending on experience, with a 20% bonus
- Company car
- Benefits include: pension, private healthcare, life assurance, 25 days holiday etc.
- Personal development plan with regular product and skills training
- Genuine opportunity for career development
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960521847