GCP QA Manager
i-Pharm Consulting are supporting a rapidly-growing mid-sized CRO who are looking to strengthen their QA department with an experienced QA Manager on a permanent basis.
- Mid-sized CRO
- Opportunity to lead team o QA Associates
- Cohesive work culture
- Excellent scope for progression
- Competitive remuneration
- GCP QA Manager
- Ensure the smooth running and development of the QA team
- Maintenance and development of QMS through effective CAPA management
- Implementation and update of quality systems when necessary
- Hosting internal audits and conducting GCP site audits, vendor audits and system audits when required
- Liaising with senior management to address all QA-related matters
- Have an active involvement with hiring, appraisals and general QA staff development
- Relevant Life Sciences degree
- 5+ years' experience within QA role/s
- Strong GCP understanding
- Experience in both internal/external auditing
- Able to travel up to 10%
About i-Pharm Consulting
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, Validation and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Senior Consultant Dominic Williams. If this role is not suitable, Dominic is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960523667