Scientific Inside Sales - Italy
HRS are currently looking for a Scientific Inside Sales Specialist - Italy to join a leading Biotech company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Scientific Inside Sales Specialist - Italy you will be responsible for promoting the whole product portfolio to existing and new clients throughout Italy. This is a great opportunity for a junior sales person or a graduate with a background in science and fluent in Italian. You will be based at our client's office in Oxfordshire area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientific Inside Sales Specialist - Italy will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop the relationship with existing customers and source for new business opportunities throughout Italy. Warm-calling, Cold-calling, lead generation, emailing and social media searching will play a key part in this role.
2. Implement innovative sales strategies in order to enhance the company's revenue.
3. Develop a great technical knowledge of our client's products as well analyse the market and their competitors. Products include: antibodies, proteins, reagents, small scale lab equipment, kits
4. As the Scientific Inside Sales Specialist - Italy you will represent the company by attending international and domestic conferences.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Inside Sales Specialist - Italy we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline, including Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biomedical Sciences etc. Fluent written and spoken English and Italian
2. Great communication skills and telephone manner gained by working in a commercial based role, such as sales, hospitality, administrative, telesales, marketing ect. Previous experience in Life Science sales is advantageous.
3. Ability to demonstrate great organisational skills and ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960523120