Therapy Account Specialist Diabetes
We are recruiting for an experienced Primary Care Sales Representative Diabetes
In this role you will be a true territory business manager taking responsibility for sales and market share growth of your Diabetes product portfolio. You will be responsible for the business & sales within your territory and will need to adopt a focused, key account, approach. You will develop relationships with customers to drive these sales and would be working for a company who are focused on developing lasting business partnership with their customers in the NHS.
We are seeking a commercially astute medical sales professional who wants to be truly accountable for the business and has the ability to drive sales throughout the territory.
Importantly you will;
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic and thrive on new challenges as well as success
- Have an inquisitive business mind and be able to adapt to new ways of working
- Be able to develop relationships with people in different roles within the NHS i.e GPs, Pharmacists, Nurses, CCG leads
- Have excellent working of the NHS in this health economy and understand the challenges and priorities of your customers
- Enjoy working as part of team but be able to work for significant periods on your own initiative
- Be willing to go the extra mile to differentiate yourself, your products and company within the marketplace.
On offer will be an attractive basic salary, car, bonus and other benefits associated with the pharmaceutical industry.
At Prentice Associates we aim to respond to your enquiry within 24 hours. If, however you have not heard within 7 days, on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960521873