Multiple vacancies have become available for a GMP Biotechnologist to join a leading cell and gene therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the GMP Biotechnologist you will be working as part of as well-established shift team manufacturing commercial and clinical grade biopharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Biotechnologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved in manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals within a cleanroom facility and this will involve Upstream and Downstream processing including using techniques such as Mammalian Cell Culture and a various Chromatographies.
2. As the GMP Biotechnologist you will be responsible for ensuring batch success, preparing, cleaning and validation of the GMP facility.
3. Your role will involve preparation of growth media and stock solutions using mixing tanks and completing batch manufacturing records.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Biotechnologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related degree such as Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Biochemical Engineering and experience within an aseptic environment is advantageous to your application.
2. To be successful in your application, it is advantageous to have worked in a fast paced environment and ideally within a GMP compliant facility.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960519741