Senior UX Designer / Lead - London
Senior UX Designer / UX Design Lead required to lead, manage and inspire the end-to-end user experience across mobile, table and web applications used by millions.
This central London based company provide exciting products to international customers and they require a candidate who is passionate about design and digital innovation.
The role will include the following:
- To lead, manage and inspire UX design across a suite of mobile, tablet and web applications.
- Deliver outstanding UX design for a variety of experiences across web and native platforms.
- Introduce and embed new ideas into the design and delivery process to include Design Thinking approach.
- Prepare client facing UX and UI design mock-ups
- Coordinate directly with Product Managers and Developers to ensure smooth implementation
- Work with various project stakeholders to ensure all work aligns with client expectations and
deadlines are met
- Creating rapid prototypes, primarily for testing and being able to share with stakeholders for
- Maintain best practice and industry standard UX and UI principles
- Overall responsibility for understanding a customer's brief and converting that into clearly
structured, well annotated documents, sketches, wireframes, and beautiful interfaces.
- In depth understanding of user-centred design, methods and techniques
- Creative problem solver / Strong conceptual thinker
- Ability to communicate ideas and design logic
- Confident in running workshops with internal stakeholders/customers and presenting/pitching design concepts
- Expert in preparing sketches and wireframes at various fidelity levels
- Appreciation for differences in design and user patterns across different Operating Systems and devices
- Technical understanding of product development lifecycle
Ideally you will have the following experience:
- Previous experience at a digital agency, UX design or service design agency
- Working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience in a product focused SaaS company with both web and native apps preferred
- Working in data led optimisation of UX using A/B testing and analytics tools
- Advanced knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing tools such as Balsamiq and Axure
- General knowledge of Adobe CC
- Prototyping tools: InVision and Marvel
Taking the lead role, you will make a real impact on a fantastic range of products working in a supportive and enjoyable environment that continues to disrupt their industry.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80934906