Global Clinical Project Manager - Pharmaceutical - Cambridgeshire
Talentmark has been partnering with a fast growing, mid / large size laboratory established in 100 + countries. This is a patient-centric pharmaceutical company, focused on identifying the development of medicines and striving toward making it more efficient.
They are known to be a company specialised in 4 core indications, making strategic alliances, working with thousands of employees across the globe and having more than 60 years of drug development expertise behind their back.
Currently looking for a clinical project manager to manage global trials and coordinate other department involved in the trials. Ideally, the person would be based in the Cambridgeshire Area and is office based.
- Provide operational oversight of assigned projects
- Attending bid defence meetings to represent the laboratory and help with the selection of CROs.
- Ensuring projects are managed according to timelines and budget
- Acting as the main point of contact for the CROs and the vendors
- Training and mentoring Project Teams, where applicable
SKILLS / BACKGROUND DESIRED
- Experience managing cross-functional clinical trials within a pharmaceutical company
- A detailed understanding and a desire to work on large, global projects.
- University Degree or licensed health-care professional (eg: Nursing Certification)
- Practice in using information systems software such as Microsoft Office and CTMS.
- Proven Knowledge of ICH-GCP
- Well organised, professional, problem solving focused
- An understanding of Clinical Operating systems
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960523559