Principal GCP Consultant - Permanent
i-Pharm Consulting are partnered with an outstanding life sciences consultancy with enormous industry pedigree and reputation. They are a niche business built upon years of excellent appraisals and world-class industry experience, and now they are looking to strengthen their team with the acquisition of a driven GCP Auditor who is looking for reduced travel and more strategic input to overall business directives.
- Specialised consultancy business
- Reduced auditing visits
- Opportunity to lead Quality division
- Above market average remuneration
- Elite working environment
- Bedfordshire, office based
- Conduct of consulting GCP site audits on behalf of clients
- Develop site auditing plans with full ownership and authority
- Spearhead the business overall QA function as main point of contact
- Be prepared to line manage other auditors as division grows
- Have an active involvement with business development activities to further promote the business' services ad capabilities
- Support the business' QMS function though internal audits and preparations
- Proven experience in a GCP Auditing role within a CRO/Pharma/Biotech/Consultancy
- Relevant Life Sciences education to B.Sc or equivalent
- Demonstration of excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Strong track record of adherence to ICH-GCP guidelines within drug development
About i-Pharm Consulting
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Senior Consultant Dominic Williams on [Phone number removed] or email [Email address removed]. If this role is not suitable, Dominic is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960519338