Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - Respiratory / CF - South of England
South of England territory, covering Wales and the whole of the South of England.
My client is a global pharmaceutical organisation and they are currently looking to invite a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) to join their Medical Department.
The purpose of the role is to provide field-based (non-promotional) medical and scientific support for the company, providing high quality, accurate and timely scientific advice to healthcare professionals regarding the company’s products within the respiratory therapy area.
This is great opportunity to join a progressive and disruptive pharmaceutical organisation that has an amazing portfolio of products within specialist medicines.
- Medical degree, pharmacy degree, or higher science degree (i.e. MSc, PhD) or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice
- Understanding of the wider NHS environment and key opportunities for pharma and the NHS to partner effectively within the scope of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Good working knowledge of Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance (PV)
- Good working knowledge of the clinical trial process, including the regulations pertaining to phase III/IV clinical study management and conduct
- Good understanding of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), and Good Pharmacovigilance Practice
- Proven relationship building skills with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Proficient in the use of ICT, including but not limited to use of MS Office software
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960523940