Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Location: Falmouth, Cornwall
Remuneration: c£55,000 per annum on target earnings, with a basic of between £40,000 and £50,000, dependent upon experience, and the chance to live by the sea in Falmouth, Cornwall!
Based in one of the UK’s most stunning locations by the sea, St Michaels is currently undergoing a £8 million development programme to totally transform the hotel into a destination resort. The new 32 bedrooms are already open, as well as our new health Club with 2,000 members. The new destination spa debuts in June, with our full re-launch scheduled for late summer.
About the Head of Marketing:
This must be one of the most exciting Marketing challenges in the South West, building a real destination brand. We need an experienced digital and brand marketeer to lead the re-launch and build St Michaels as one of the UK’s leading leisure destinations
This role reports to The Resort Director, who leads the business, and replaces the previously advertised Sales and Marketing role. First-rate Marketing skills – both digital and brand – with proven success as a marketing leader, managing successful teams are essential. ideally, your experience will include hospitality, travel or a similar field.
As the Head of Marketing, you will:
- Be ultimately accountable for developing our business and brand reputation across all platforms.
- Be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all company marketing strategies and communications, both external and internal.
- Drive this multi-channel via SEO, PPC, Social Media, CRM, promotions, partnerships, print and in -house.
- Lead the Marketing team, coordinating business strategy across all of our market sectors.
- Become a senior manager within the business, with wider management and leadership responsibilities across the whole business.
- Be hardworking, passionate and bright, with a great sense of humour
- Be wanting a new, exciting, ground breaking challenge. A chance to do something very different. To lead, develop and be accountable.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Head of Marketing role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80933140