Do you have creativity and flair with your approach to Marketing? If so, this could be the role for you!
Our client, based in Slough, are currently expanding in the Sales and Marketing department and looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant. The Marketing department creates B2B literature for the Sales Support function to help promote new and existing products to their customers.
- Create and design using indesign and Infigo and assist with the implementation of sales
- Assist in creating new flyers and brochures
- Together with the other Marketing Assistant, manage and maintain the website
- Assist with new product development and launches
- Analyse success of events
- Develop Marketing communications for sponsorship of industry events
- Support the Sales Team and Customer Services Team
- Good proficient knowledge of Indesign (Intermediate standard)
- Proven creative design skills
- Social Media experience
- You will have strong organisational skills, be able to work on several projects at a time to complete all jobs within time and budget
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80921187