Head of Ecommerce
We're looking for someone with a real passion for ecommerce and online marketing techniques. You will be responsible for improving visibility and sales for both on and offline using a suite of available resources and your full understanding and knowledge of ecommerce channels. Areas of responsibility include:
- Managing relationships and productivity with external agencies - such as SEO, paid search, display and social media marketing, re targeting, affiliates and programmatic channels
- Managing a team of 3 within online marketing
- Liaising between internal teams to ensure cohesive brand approach and effective targeting
- Responsible for setting the marketing strategy and tactical plans
- Reporting on activity and ROI
- Responsible for departmental budget and financial forecasts
- A major part of the role is to be directly involved in the re-brand and relaunch of the B2C face of the business. This is a really exciting time to be joining this organisation, and to have the chance to be part of the expert team building this business to the UK Number 1 in their field.
We are looking for someone with a good grounding in digital marketing and a specialism in ecommerce channels. You need to have a passion for online marketing and follow trends and cutting edge technology within this field, attending industry shows and events to broaden your knowledge and bring this to your role. You need knowledge and experience in an ecommerce organisation and all that this involves, including:
- Knowledge of Google Adwords/Bing Ads and Facebook including shopping and re-marketing
- Excellent proficiency in Excel - a data driven, analytical approach
- Confidence to present your ideas to management and team members
- Experience with Google Analytics
- A&B Testing
- Web project knowledge
- Experience using Search Metrics, Moz is desirable
- This is an autonomous role where you can instantly have an impact on the business.
- Based in a convenient location on the outskirts of Sheffield/Rotherham with free on-site parking
- Staff discount scheme
Brewster McBride Search & Selection is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of executive talent. Please visit our website at www.brewstermcbride.co.uk for more details about how we may be able to assist you in your job search.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80918355