Trainer - Executive Leadership & Coaching
Our client, a leading management training business, based in Reading, are currently recruiting for a Management and Leadership Trainer to join the team to deliver inspiring classroom and online training programs to help clients realise their business goals.
- Capitalising on your experience of training delivery and facilitation you will support participants in getting the skills and behavioural changes they want
- Help clients develop great managers by developing new ways of thinking and working
- Act as the main deliverer for any pre-work such as psychometric testing tools and 360 feedback
- Identify opportunities within clients to upsell and cross-sell services and products.
- Create awareness of, and demand for current and future with the clients
- Work creatively with the team to evolve and/or develop new solutions.
- Provide suggestions for the design and evolution of solutions.
- Contribute towards the development of any product or solution enhancement.
- Identify gaps in offerings and recommend solutions for filling them.
- Be an active team player and undertake all duties on a pro-active basis
- Significant experience of training in classroom and online.
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent Facilitation skills
- Excellent computer skills - strong skills in presentation packages, and in particular PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Outstanding organisational skills, able to demonstrate the ability to manage your own activities in a busy and challenging work schedule within diverse delivery environments
- A full driving licence and a car.
This is a full-time position working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday. Home/remote working available
Occasional/Regular UK and European travel required including overnight stay on occasions, depending on location.
Our client offers excellent employee benefits, career progression opportunities and a dynamic and vibrant working environment.
Please apply online to be considered.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80918906