Brand and Content Executive
Michael Page have partnered with a highly innovative and fast growing business based in Oxfordshire. With a genuinely industry leading product range, this company has continually expanded since their inception and are now looking for a new Brand and Content Executive to be based from their headquarters in Oxfordshire.
This client is a highly innovative and fast growing business with customers all over the world and a desire to continue to lead their industry with innovative approaches to the core market.
The Brand and Content Executive role will be responsible for the below duties:
- Creation of engaging and informative content to a highly technical audience
- Develop, alongside the Head of Marketing, and implement a innovative content strategy
- Work with the engineering team to ensure the specificity of the technical content
- Work across the Marketing team in order to drive engagement with the customer base
The Brand and Content Marketing Executive role will look for the below skills:
- Any experience in Marketing within a technically led industry is key
- A proactive approach to creating engaging content to a technically focused customer base
- Any experience of working with the Adobe suite is beneficial
- Ideally, based within a commutable distance of Oxfordshire
- A bright and engaging mindset that is keen to learn about a new technology.
The Brand and Content Executive role will offer a basic salary of between £25,000 and £30,000 plus benefits and bonuses.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80927609